COVID 19 Policies & Procedures
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE FACILITY IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL
- Masks are mandatory. Please bring your personal mask or purchase one at the front desk.
- Know the people you’re participating with. Your Bubble Group is your family and friends that you’ve already been socializing with.
- Physical distancing (2M) will be encouraged and enforced. This will take cooperation from both staff and participants.
- Each participant must provide their own water bottle.
- Wash your hands immediately upon entering the gym and frequently thereafter.
- Use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible. (Also avoid touching your brother’s face. And your friends. There are no loopholes here)
- Ninja Gym staff will conduct a thorough cleaning of the facility between each group booking.
- At the discretion of Ninja Gym staff, anyone who exhibits cold/flu-like symptoms, or has a fever over 100.4, will be sent home.
- Parents/guardians/friends are requested to wait outside the building if not participating.
- After-class pick-up is at the back of the building. The door is marked.
- Above all, have fun!